Diagnosys software will run on any version of Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10, 11). You may need to get a copy of updated USB drivers. When Windows 10 was introduced, we needed to create a new set of drivers that were submitted to be signed by Microsoft.
Espion Software Directory is C:/Multifocal
From here, let's copy these configuration, database, and calibration files.
(1) ESLOCAL.INI, from C:/Multifocal -> This contains Configure System settings
(2) ESPION.FDB or any other databases you use, from C:/Multifocal/databases -> This contains patient records, protocols, old tests
(3) MFUSERS.INI -> This contains MFERG template configurations
(4) COLD###.cal -> Colordome calibration file
(5) MF###.cal -> LCD monitor calibration file
If moving to a new computer, you may make a copy of the entire C:/Multifocal folder. This contains all files relating to our software package, including the Espion application.
Go ahead, Download and Run Windows 10 or 11 Upgrade.
Use the prompts provided by the setup wizard.
Now let's double check that everything is still working as intended.
Can you open the software - is it free of error messages?
Do you see all of your patients and protocols?
When you select a protocol, does the test run on each stimulator as intended?
Check USB drivers
If drivers are not installing in Device Manager, it may be that you have our unsigned USB drivers. Signed drivers may be downloaded from diagnosysllc.com/software. The driver download file is called 2018 signed Espion ESB Drivers
Please contact Support if anything seems amiss; happy testing!
firstname.lastname@example.org (747) 600-2297
Please sign in to leave a comment.